isebrook-hospital

Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England, NN8 1LP

1 2 3 4 5 7,786 reviews

Review of Community Brain Injury , written by a family member
7th August 2020

Emma Yates, the Occupational Therapist was excellent throughout the assessment process and has provided invaluable practical occupational therapy input to make improvements to the activities of daily living and promote more independence. Emma has provided a high level of individual service, it is a shame funding doesn't allow for more frequent visits at an earlier stage.

Review of Community Brain Injury , written by a patient
29th July 2020

The help and care of the doctor I saw and the regular appointments which she took the trouble to conduct these at my home address.

Review of Community Brain Injury , written by a patient
20th July 2020

I had lost faith in NHS staff following a period in rehab but Julie has restored my faith as she has been a lovely person giving me reassurance, advice and support and helping me understand my brain injury and how it affects me and my family, she truly is a lovely person

Review of First Contact Physiotherapy-Isebrook, written by a patient
2nd July 2020

Michael Greco was an excellent physiotherapist. I appreciated his holistic approach. He was very thorough and very personable. I didn't feel like I was just being rushed through the appointment but he explained things clearly. As I'm shielding I'm not able to continue my face to face appointments at this time unfortunately, however Michael called to check in on how I'm doing. For the time being I'm being discharged, however when things ease I will definitely like to be seen by Michael again. Thank you.

27th June 2020

24th June 2020

Ed Brebner was brilliant - he put me at ease from the start. I was initially a little sceptical about the idea of having a physiotherapy session over the phone, but he made it work. He is very knowledgeable and worked with me, through asking questions and through answering questions and through discussion, to identify the problem and what had caused the problem. He explained what the problem was clearly and what had caused it, using the right mix of technical and every day language. He sent me information about Tendinopathy and information about the relevant exercises. - some of which he had asked me to practise whilst we on the phone. I am now a convert to the idea of physiotherapy over the phone and in fact I feel that it worked better for me - no driving to the hospital - no problems getting parked - no sitting in a waiting room. Thank you.

Cultural needs
Review of Planned Care and Recovery Team (CMHT) Wellingborough and East Northants , written by a patient
21st June 2020

With the Covid 19 patients are not treated with compassion or respect. If you can’t or don’t feel you can do remote despite being previously informed you will not be penalised for it and will be able to join in once face to face starts again. Like every person who has mental health issues. You are penalised. Because part don’t respect or listen to what you can’t do.

2020-07-06 09:30:02
Response from Isebrook Hospital

I am really sorry you feel that you are not getting the support you need. This was not our intention. I have passed your comment to the service manager. Please contact our PALS service for a confidential discussion so that we can look at other ways of supporting you. They can be contacted on pals@nhft.nhs.uk or 0800 917 8504. Hugh Jones, Patient Experience Manager.

19th June 2020

Initially my speech and language therapy appointment was at Isebrook, then further appointments were by ‘Teams’ video calls, which I found to be highly effective. ‘Teams’ was easily accessible, secure and the facilitated an excellent consultation. As I am shielding during Coronavirus lockdown, I felt more secure with a video call rather than having a face to face appointment and felt more relaxed in my home setting doing voice exercises. The care and professional support received was certainly not diminished by a video call and I believe this could be the future for many NHS appointments going forward forward for many NHS departments and in other fields and I for one would welcome this.

18th June 2020

Although in the current circumstances (Covid-19 Pandemic) my consultations were via telephone, all instructions and treatment advice were clearly explained and any queries were answered patiently.

Review of Community Brain Injury , written by a carer
11th June 2020

Very friendly, easy to talk to and listen.

Cultural needs

{{category}} working at Isebrook Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Isebrook Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4dr