Hospital of St Cross

Barby Road, Rugby, England, CV22 5PX

1 2 3 4 5 1,459 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

15th October 2022

A back problem and asthma.

Check names correctly. Someone went in for my appointment before I did because we had the same two first names. The error was discovered quickly.

14th October 2022

My physiotherapist, Laura, is excellent. She listens to what I have to say and tailors my exercises to suit my needs. She's very approachable and patient. I'm sorry she is leaving St Cross but wish her all the best in her job. Sorry, no food was supplied on my visit but I don't seem to be able to answer "not applicable" or remove the asterisk.

The set up at reception is not good and I find the receptionist quite rude. There's 2 desks but no signage to say which one to go to. On my last visit only 1 desk was manned so I went to the other to be told I needed the unmanned desk. This had a sign on it saying, "back in 15 minutes" (from when?) and an arrow pointing to the other desk. When I said "there's no-one at this desk" a voice from an office behind me abruptly asked for my name and said she'd book me in. I appreciate they may have to do back work which involves leaving the reception area but they can at least be civil to patients.

2nd October 2022

My appointment was on time and the staff were very welcoming. St Cross is my local hospital and I have always been well looked after there!

Nothing comes to mind at the moment!

26th September 2022

Excellent care from Sarah and Christian 26/09/22 @ 08.30am. Patient, caring, helpful, they explained in detail and sorted out solutions to the problem and what they could do to help.

very happy with treatment

8th September 2022

My appointment with Laura was excellent. She took the time to assess me properly and gave appropriate advice and exercises to do.

Maybe have beds are are less wobbly

12th August 2022

She noted down my problem and asked how can she help. And she did a movement test and check on my lower back joints. And then she explained to me things to do to help with my pain.

My appointment experience was good

12th August 2022

I believe my physio was called Laura. She was so welcoming, she really listened and asked great questions. She showed an honest and open character, not pretending to have all the answers and being proactive to find them. Laura had a little more time for my appointment than usual because she had a cancellation, rather than rushing me out to make the most of her additional time, she took the opportunity to dive further into my case which I really appreciated.

When I arrived the receptionist left me waiting for quite some time until a man who was not on reception flagged it up. I was asked to book in again at reception at the end of my session but the receptionist had left. I think the receptionist I needed to see was not the Rugby department but Warwickshire team (I hope that makes sense- left desk, not right).

8th August 2022

Staff were kind and friendly and kept me informed throughout the whole of my appointment.

nothing

26th July 2022

Good service

Nothing

22nd June 2022

The staff was kind and really helpful. The first session exceeded my expectations and provided me with the best services by giving me simple explanations and made me understand what the underlying issue might be. I have been advised to use the PhysiApp to practice and track my exercises and in case I have any questions just drop a message and then Dr Pete would give further recommendations if necessary.

n/a

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
{{category}} working at Hospital of St Cross ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hospital of St Cross: http://iwgc.net/eb4cz