homerton-university-hospital

Homerton University Hospital

Homerton Row, London, England, E9 6SR

31st December 2019

I came here end of August to A/E I had very bad stomach pains, already diagnosed with pulmonary Sarcoidosis I was very worried it would be serious. I was assessed very quickly, the staff were so kind from reception to the doctors running the Annex where I stayed over night. I felt I was really looked after, the food was lovely too, I have to make a special thank you for guys that brought my breakfasts and dinners around. I was in E bay, they made me feel so looked after they couldn’t do enough for me, they really helped with my recovery as it was nice to have uplifting people to talk to. Also my nurses that covered that shift that night we’re extremely nice and kept me feeling positive.

18th November 2019

Didn’t give the antibiotics prescription on discharge and was asked to come collect it on the following day. On the next day (today), II was given the antibiotics for 2 days when in the paper it says to give for 4 days. I don’t even know to ask for more as the doctors don’t even know what they are giving the patients. Please create some antibiotics awareness to your staff! You cannot just have people doing something they cannot do.

{{category}} working at Homerton University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Homerton University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ct