Report this review of Good Hope Hospital

28th July 2020

I went into Good Hope hospital to have an early Scan as I was experiencing some bleeding. The Dr who did the scan was really polite and a very professional and kind lady. She instructed me not to leave the hospital until my fibroids had been checked by other staff. The other staff began complaining among themselves about how they had to see me even though, there was only 2 other patients there beside myself. In the end they discharged me saying it was nothing to worry about. When I went home, I noticed that on my discharge letter they had put me down as "male." I also ended up phoning other Dr's due to the continued bleeding and was later told by my midwife and other medical staff. That the staff at the hospital should not only have examined my fibroids closer but; should also have given me a due date for my baby. I will never recommend this hospital to anybody. (Except for the kind Dr who did the scan.)