Fulwood Hall Hospital

Midgery Lane, Fulwood, Preston, England, PR2 9SZ

Written by a NHS patient
29th April 2021

From my first contact with the hospital until my most recent visit the staff have been professional, helpful and friendly and made me feel totally at ease, from the reception staff to the nursing staff, operating theatre staff to physiotherapy department all are a credit to the hospital even more so in the these trying covid-19 pandemic Thank you all

Safe
Written by a private patient
24th April 2021

To receive top quality care aided by the most wonderful people is hard to improve on. Dr Hacking you have an amazing theatre team. I had a nerve block, there will be a technical term, but a long needle in the right place happy days. Only, not quite that simple, Dr Hacking was brilliant and we both know when the needle hit the mark. There have been a few times in my life when someone holding my hand has made a difference, this was one of those moments. The greatest care from people who obviously care, very humbling thank you.

Safe
14th November 2020

I had a short stay in Fulwood Hall hospital following a hip replacement last year. The care I received from all the staff was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I was able to be discharged quickly as the care provided during my recovery was so exceptional. Many thanks to all the staff.

5th February 2020

On admission to Fulwood Hall Hospital as a NHS patient Dec 2019 for a partial knee replacement , i was treated with respect and care second to non. The all team , Nurses Doctors, catering staff every one are a credit to Fulwood Hall.

30th January 2020

I was very satisfied with all the treatment I received at this hospital. Everyone I met was friendly and efficient. The nursing staff were excellent. They were all kind and helpful and explained exactly what was happening with my treatment. Out patient physiotherapy was superb with lots of praise and encouragement which made me work hard at my exercises. Everyone made my visit as pleasant as was possible.

28th January 2020

I absolutely love this hospital. It is extremely clean, warm, easy to navigate and the facilities are great. The only thing I will say, is that the WiFi is awful! This created a huge problem for me when I was an inpatient, as I was unable to communicate with my 5 children. This was the time that I really needed to speak to them and assure them that I was ok. The staff are fabulous. Nothing is too much trouble, even when they are at their busiest. They never appear stressed or under pressure but I know that they are at times. This never had a bearing on my excellent care. Thank you so much to each and every one of you, nurses, surgeons, anaesthetists, chefs, admin, cleaners, physio and all other members of staff, you have all in some way been involved in my stay at Fulwood Hall. Kind regards Louise Holderness

21st January 2020

I had a wonderful stay while I had my hip replaced such friendly and helpful staff and the food was wonderful.

17th January 2020

I have been treated as an NHS patient at this hospital twice the first time for cataracts and then a knee replacement. The staff are fabulous from seeing the receptionist right through both procedures I had the best treatment I have ever had nothing was to much trouble everyone was happy at their job and they made me feel special so thank you for the kindness.

11th December 2019

As an NHS patient I cannot praise the staff at Fulwood Hall high enough. Clinics run to time, staff are all pleasant and polite

25th September 2019

Had a total knee replacement operation 6 weeks ago. The care and attention of all the staff at Fulwood Hall has been fantastic. The standard of care provided during the whole process (reception, nursing, catering, physio, housekeeping) was exemplary. I cannot thank you all enough.

{{category}} working at Fulwood Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fulwood Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb38w