friarage-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 12,972 reviews Write a review

Friarage Hospital

Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England, DL6 1JG

18th March 2017

I was discharged this morning from POSDU after an overnight stay following breast surgery I have nothing but praise for the treatment I received from my admission to Sugical Admissions Unit transfer to theatre and then to POSDU. I was treat with dignity by happy professional staff who made my stay very pleasant. I would particularly like to say thankyou to Lorraine Sarah and Gillian you are a credit to the profession and to the NHS.

28th January 2017

I very recently had a shoulder operation at the Friarage. I found the nurses quite off hand on the day unit prior to me going to theatre. Theatre staff were really lovely, however, when my operation was over I was very cold and my temp was down to 35. The theatre staff took great care of me but the same couldn't be said of the staff on the day unit. I was on a trolley in a side room by myself, I was cold but they didn't check on me. I had to press the buzzer to get my needs met. My husband was sat in the waiting room but they wouldn't let him through to sit with me. I had to ask for the cup of tea you are supposed to have before going home. Ward staff 0/5. Theatre staff. 5/5

5th October 2016

I had a key-hole hernia repair on Monday. My operation was delayed into tje late afternoon by the preceding op taking much longer than expected. i ws kept reasonably well informed. Once we got going all involved in both the operation and the after care were very professional, helpful and caring. I am very happy to recommend the hospital and its staff.

24th September 2016

The staff were very nice.

24th September 2016

All staff professional and pleasant.

{{category}} working at Friarage Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Friarage Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb38q