Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

26th March 2018

I write to highly recommend the Fitzwilliam Hospital, the treatment I received was first class in all areas. My surgeon Mr Emyr Chowdhury was approachable, friendly and filled me with confidence that he could improve the quality of my life and get me once again enjoying the physical activities that I love so much. Following my surgery he visited me every day until my discharge. He gave me the confidence to work through my physio and the end result has been amazing. Two new hips, back in the gym and, after my follow-up appointment, back on my road bike and waiting to ski again next year. Thank you for an amazing outcome Mr Chowdhury.

20th March 2018

Despite being in immense pain after surgery, the staff all bent over backwards to help me feel comfortable and happy. It's is a pleasure to be able to say "Thank You" ;)

16th March 2018

My consultant, Mr Hartley is an amazing consultant. Very down to earth, makes you feel at ease, explains everything and if you have any questions he is always willing to answer them. Would recommend Mr Hartley to anyone. Nursing staff and HCA's are also amazing. Treat you with dignity and respect. They care for you very well and are always on hand should you need any help. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Domestic Assistant/Tea Girls - Very pleasant and always willing to help. Even offered my husband cups of tea, which meant alot to us. Receptionists - Very friendly, smart looking and approachable Hospital in general - warm, welcoming, clean, tidy, cosy and a very pleasant stay. Physios - very pleasant. I would say a 1:1 physio is better and you get alot more from this. Sarah Woodbridge is amazing!

10th March 2018

Good hospital great care professional staff very informative

6th March 2018

Really great hospital

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v