Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

5th November 2018

The whole hospital experience was made very comfortable for me.

1st November 2018

This was an excellent private hospital. That is no longer the case. The cleanliness I have to say is excellent.but sadly paying for private healthcare here doesn’t seem to count for much. Since they started having NHS patients the standard of care is what I would expect as an NHS patient. Sometimes not even that. I would only use this hospital as an outpatient anything other than that I would be looking to go elsewhere. Even the taking of blood seems to be problematic to some of the staff.after unsuccessful attempts to take blood my wife told them where she normally has blood taken.this advice was ignored until several bruises later. This was only the start of what was in store. MY ADVICE IS LOOK ELSEWHERE. My wife was a. Sister for over 20 years and ran accident and emergency For many of those. She didn’t feel safe or reassured by staff. The Doctor’s and consultants we have seen there over the years have all been excellent and I would like to say thank you to them all. Recent visit as outpatient I couldn’t help notice the new furniture. It looks very good! Did anyone think about how old and not so able people will be able to use these chairs and sofas?

31st October 2018

I have visited The Fitzwilliam Hospital on several occasions leading up to two small operations and have also visited several times accompanying friends and family. Each time the staff have been exemplary in their professionalism, their care, their understating and their willingness to deal with everything. The hospital itself is always clean and efficient and gives a sense of trust in treatment.

2nd October 2018

I visited Fitzwilliam Hospital for 2 knee ligament replacements and for associated check ups. Each time the location and it’s staff maintained its impeccable standards. Friendly, clean and efficient, my appointments were always on time and sometimes brought forward to accommodate me. Conveniently located, having received such high standards of care, I would unreservedly recommend Fitzwilliam to others in need. Thank you to all the staff! Especially those in the nurses department.

18th September 2018

I recently had a THR, the second operation I've had at this hospital. I have obviously had a number of visits before and after the operation, as well as a two night stay. Without exception, all of the staff are really friendly, helpful and reassuring. Along with the bonus of easy parking, quieter location, smaller facility, the whole package makes for a great experience, when you need it most.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v