Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

19th March 2014

My experience as an in-patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital was a pleasant one. I could not have received better care. The staff were all pleasant and willing to help. I would recommend this hospital to anyone who needs treatment.

26th February 2014

Have used this hospital on many occasions and always been happy with results and high standards. J R HEWITT

17th February 2014

Please advise patients that the after effects of anesthetic post-op can cause nausea and that taking pain killers can cause severe constipation unless you also take a laxative with them. These were not explained to me. All the nursing staff gave exceptional care to me throughout my short stay here and I was very well looked after. My private room was very clean. The food here was excellent, freshly prepared and a good amount too! Post-op, I was checked regularly by the nursing staff throughout the day and always responded quickly when I called for them. I can highly recommend having your operation at the Fitzwilliam Hospital.

14th January 2014

All of the staff at the hospital are kind, considerate and very helpful making the whole experience as enjoyable, relaxing and stress-free as possible considering the circumstances. You are made to feel like a VIP by all of the nursing, physio, catering and cleaning staff and leave the hospital feeling ready to start the whole rehab process at home. I would just like to thank everyone who looked after me so much for making my short stay at the hospital a very enjoyable experience, I don't think hospital care gets much better than that. Additionally, the physio team are exceptional in the follow-on care that they provide following discharge to enable you to return to a normal routine as quickly as possible. Thanks again.

3rd January 2014

Clean hospital, friendly and professional staff, would recommend.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v