Essex County Hospital

Lexden Road, Colchester, England, CO3 3NB

15th March 2016

I was diagnosed with grade 3 breast cancer and was then informed i would have to have a total right breast masectomy, which i was totally speechless. I was having all my cancer treatment i.e chemotherapy , radiotherapy under the consultant Mr A. Chackravorty who gave me so much peace of mind and its with great thanks to him and his team i.e Mr Charna and everyone else associated with Mr Chackravorty , who gave me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.I would like to say to Mr Chackravorty and all his team a great big THANK YOU for giving me such great care and attention during all my treatment with yourselves and also for the great care and understanding in the way you explained things to me at such a difficult time in my life. Colchester hospital and Essex County hospital in my eyes i cannot fault them in the way they deal with Cancer patients is wonderful i thank you all. Regards Mrs M. BRANSON .

23rd November 2014

I attended the radiotherapy department at Lexden Road, everyday for a whole month and from beginning to end I was treated with the same professionalism, care, attention and hospitality which was wonderful through such a terrifying ordeal. I am so very grateful to the NHS and the amazing treatment I received at Lexden Road. The staff and facilities are first class and I cannot fault them.

30th January 2014

I have recently completed a 25 treatment course of radiotherapy at Essex County Hospital and could not fault any aspect of the care and attention I received. The staff were all very friendly and highly professional. They showed real dedication to their work and displayed compassion and respect for patients at all times. I hope that this excellent service continues to be of such high quality when it moves to the General Hospital later in the year.