Eastbourne District General Hospital

King's Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 2UD

26th December 2019

Attended A&E at the DGH with my daughter who had abdominal pain and bleeding. Everyone from reception staff to nurses and doctors were polite, attentive and kind. Despite it being a busy Boxing Day, they gave us time, were thorough and understanding with all the tests. Timely pain relief, diagnosis and treatment had us on our way within a few hours. Thank you NHS!!

19th December 2019

Went to A&E this morning with a painful leg. The staff were all brilliant. I had a scan and diagnoses which was all very helpful and put my mind at rest. A few weeks ago I was treated for a broken shoulder. Same great service. We are lucky to have this hospital.

18th August 2019

I had a less than good experience when admitted late at night as an emergency with a kidney problem but, in fairness, it was a particularly busy Friday night. On that occasion, although severely dehydrated, it was 4 hours before I was given IV fluids. As a visitor to A&E this time, I have only praise for all the staff and for the system. From the doctor who insisted on testing for a possible underlying problem, to the phlebotomist and the other staff, my impression was of courtesy, genuine warmth and great professionalism. It was on a par with private treatment. Thank you.

18th June 2019

great care thank you

23rd May 2019

I have substantial experience of the medical care given within theEDGH, gained over the past twelve years. The primary depts have been urology (bladder cancer, treated successfully with surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy), cardiology and vascular surgery. At no time have I been treated with anything but courtesy care and kindness, and when it helped the most, humour and encouragement. It is difficult to think of anything which could have improved the treatments that I have been given. Perhaps a few more insights into processes and procedures?

19th May 2019

I have been a patient at Eastbourne DGH for varied needs since moving here in 1998 and since then have had at least three letters of well-deserved praise published in the local Press. I cannot comment on any areas of dissent that one hears from other people.

{{category}} working at Eastbourne District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastbourne District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33w