Eastbourne District General Hospital

King's Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 2UD

5th January 2019

Dear all , UROLOGY I had routine prostate removal on October 23rd , due to cancer in the prostate , thank you to everyone who were involved in my operation stay at the EDGH , I can say I was treated so well by everyone special thanks to my surgeon, whos skills are truly great, nurse practitioner , team who assisted , you all should be so proud to work in this department , working for the people in Eastbourne , this put me at ease at a very critical time in my life . This is why I am so proud of the NHS same as you should be , because you are all simply amazing , never forget the good you are doing , for people like me .

21st February 2018

Admitted for day surgery ent Excellent day unit and theatre staff , efficient, caring , keeping us informed all the time .

8th December 2017
Written by a member of staff

23rd November 2017

I was recently taken to A&E by ambulance and I want to thank the all staff involved for showing me such kind and efficient care. I could not have been better treated if I had been in a private hospital.

23rd June 2017

My 90 year old father was admitted over the Christmas period. He was seen by a total of 8 consultants over the 6 weeks. He was initially unable to mobilise until eventually after a PALS complaint he was given a walking frame that was too small for him. I then found this was being used by the patient in the next bed to him who had a D & V bug and NOT wiped before it was given back to him. He was treated without dignity or compassion by staff who changed every day with no continuity of care. He couldn't be seen by the physiotherapist until he was fit for discharge but as soon as he was fit for discharge he was sent home in a very frail state.

{{category}} working at Eastbourne District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastbourne District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33w