Eastbourne District General Hospital

King's Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 2UD

25th March 2019

Appalling orthodontist service. Cancellation after cancellation for nearly a year. Totally neglectful. I am disgusted with the care - or lack of. The orthodontist service is a complete disgrace!

5th January 2019

Dear all , UROLOGY I had routine prostate removal on October 23rd , due to cancer in the prostate , thank you to everyone who were involved in my operation stay at the EDGH , I can say I was treated so well by everyone special thanks to my surgeon, whos skills are truly great, nurse practitioner , team who assisted , you all should be so proud to work in this department , working for the people in Eastbourne , this put me at ease at a very critical time in my life . This is why I am so proud of the NHS same as you should be , because you are all simply amazing , never forget the good you are doing , for people like me .

21st February 2018

Admitted for day surgery ent Excellent day unit and theatre staff , efficient, caring , keeping us informed all the time .

8th December 2017
Written by a member of staff

23rd November 2017

I was recently taken to A&E by ambulance and I want to thank the all staff involved for showing me such kind and efficient care. I could not have been better treated if I had been in a private hospital.

{{category}} working at Eastbourne District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastbourne District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33w