Eastbourne District General Hospital

King's Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 2UD

18th August 2019

I had a less than good experience when admitted late at night as an emergency with a kidney problem but, in fairness, it was a particularly busy Friday night. On that occasion, although severely dehydrated, it was 4 hours before I was given IV fluids. As a visitor to A&E this time, I have only praise for all the staff and for the system. From the doctor who insisted on testing for a possible underlying problem, to the phlebotomist and the other staff, my impression was of courtesy, genuine warmth and great professionalism. It was on a par with private treatment. Thank you.

18th June 2019

great care thank you

23rd May 2019

I have substantial experience of the medical care given within theEDGH, gained over the past twelve years. The primary depts have been urology (bladder cancer, treated successfully with surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy), cardiology and vascular surgery. At no time have I been treated with anything but courtesy care and kindness, and when it helped the most, humour and encouragement. It is difficult to think of anything which could have improved the treatments that I have been given. Perhaps a few more insights into processes and procedures?

19th May 2019

I have been a patient at Eastbourne DGH for varied needs since moving here in 1998 and since then have had at least three letters of well-deserved praise published in the local Press. I cannot comment on any areas of dissent that one hears from other people.

5th January 2019

Dear all , UROLOGY I had routine prostate removal on October 23rd , due to cancer in the prostate , thank you to everyone who were involved in my operation stay at the EDGH , I can say I was treated so well by everyone special thanks to my surgeon, whos skills are truly great, nurse practitioner , team who assisted , you all should be so proud to work in this department , working for the people in Eastbourne , this put me at ease at a very critical time in my life . This is why I am so proud of the NHS same as you should be , because you are all simply amazing , never forget the good you are doing , for people like me .

{{category}} working at Eastbourne District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastbourne District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33w