eastbourne-district-general-hospital

Eastbourne District General Hospital

King's Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 2UD

15th December 2020

I was treated with respect on my outpatient visit last Friday and I found my visit stress free and well organised.

30th September 2020

I am so happy with the treatment and care that Dr Newman and his team have shown me at the DGH. Staff are there for me 24/7 and always return my calls when necessary. Thankyou from a grateful patient.

#sayThankYou

Bank holiday Monday taken by ambulance from my home. In great distress with brething problems. Tested negatively for Covid 19 but kept in to treat chest infection. Staff unbelievable in the situation. Can't begin to express my admiration too highly. Discharged Wed. My special regards and thanks to an inexperienced nurse called Helen. She was really a dental receptionist. But she mucked in with whatever task she was set even taking me by wheelchair to main entrance on my discharge and taxi. Good luck and admiration to you all. NATIONAL HEALTH STARS. From Ronald McTrusty. Hospital number X950186

16th April 2020

{{category}} working at Eastbourne District General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastbourne District General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33w