croydon-university-hospital

Croydon University Hospital

London Road, Croydon, England, CR7 7YE

27th February 2020

So first of all I would like to thank the transport department and the drivers Karen and Ken for their first class helpfulness and approach. The kind receptionist on the CT scanning desk and special thanks to the staff within the scanning unit ie Ann (radiographer) and Gareth ( both outstanding) who were so very kind reassuring and helpful Just truly appreciate you

5th February 2020

This hospital Is need of a rebuild. All the wards dealing with the elderly should be closed and the staff made to work in other hospitals and not slide down the mid`staff route.

9th January 2020

The hospital have a great team.

8th November 2019

1st November 2019

I would never recommend this hospital to anyone. My dad was receiving palliative care. There were only 2 nurses that showed any compassion. The rest were rude and unconcerned. When he was given a bed bath by one particular nurse my dad cried out in pain. I asked her to be more careful and she shouted at me "Do you want to do it yourself?" The cheeky madam. Another time a young man ,who I believe was a nursing assistant, gave him one and my dad said the water was cold. We queried this and the young man shouted at my stepmother saying "It’s not cold!!" I should have checked myself but I know my dad and he's not a liar and wouldn't complain if wasn't uncomfortable. The staff are extremely rude, have no compassion and see their role as just a job. I hate this hospital and will give bad reviews to anyone if ever asked about this hospital. I returned to the hospital to give a thank you present to one of the two nurses who I thought was wonderful. Unfortunately she said she'd have to share it with the team. Had I known that, I'd not have made the journey to give them anything.

4th August 2019

The orthopaedic department is too far away from reception. It seems a very long walk when you are on crutches. Then you have another long walk if you need an exray. Admin needs to beg more efficient. One time I received 2 letters for the same appointment and another time I had another patient’s letter together with mine.

{{category}} working at Croydon University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Croydon University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4jm