Conquest Hospital

The Ridge, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, England, TN37 7RD

21st February 2020

I had a "reversal" operation for my ilescopy and could not fault the care, kindness of all the staff and cleaners on Gardiner Ward it was second to none and I cannot thank them enough - many thanks.

2nd February 2020

I fractured my wrist at about 0830, got to the hospital at 1040 and was back home by 1245 all plastered and with appointment for fracture clinic. A patient had a bleeding foot and kept walking about trailing blood. The staff including a doctor tried to clean it up quickly. Why was he not given a shoe cover so moving about it would not leave a trail? A & E staff were great dealing with some awkward patients and were well under the waiting time displayed of 2 hours. Thank you especially the ENP who gave me the diagnosis and plastered my arm

31st January 2020

My mum was taken to A&E via ambulance on Tuesday of this week. The speed, professionalism and care was second to none. The hospital was full and staff clearly pushed but didn't stop them explaining everything that was happening.

11th August 2019

Had to visit A & E on Sunday 4th August, 2019. I had had a fall the day before and wanted to have the very nasty wound dressed and get a tetanus injection as there were still traces of grit in the wound. We arrived at 8.45am and was seen almost immediately by a very nice male nurse from the Philippines (he had a ponytail - sorry we did not get his name). He was kindness itself as the wound was extremely tender. We cannot praise him enough for his compassion and care. He was very pleasant and the whole experience was one we will not forget. Thank you very much to that nurse.

{{category}} working at Conquest Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Conquest Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3xv