community-services-the-queen-elizabeth-hospital-kings-lynn-nhs-foundation-trust
1 2 3 4 5 3,124 reviews Write a review

Gayton Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, England, PE30 4ET

14th August 2017

This is my second pregnancy and i have been treated brilliantly both times, i couldn't ask for a better midwife i've had hayley freestone through both pregnancies she's fantastic she explains everything and is always very helpful, she always makes me feel at ease and always has alot of time for me. Any lady would be lucky to have hayley look after them throughout their pregnancy.

21st April 2017

I have found the midwife aspect of my antenatal care to be excellent. My midwife in particular is brilliant, nothing is ever too much trouble, she always goes the extra mile to answer my questions and makes me feel like my wishes and views are reasonable and important. I have not always felt the same about the care and treatment I have received at the hospital but a visit to my midwife always reassures me. I am very pleased that the home birth service is now up and running again as I have had my three previous children at home, two without medical support, and it is very important to me to be able to have my last one at home.

22nd January 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable midwives, I was kept well informed of what was happening, great to see trainee midwives being trained and gaining experience. The post natal appointments in the evening are inconvenient but it is understandable why it is run in this way. Waterlily suite is brilliant and the facilities fantastic.

30th December 2016

Everything is explained in detail and can ask as many questions as you like and always get an answer.

30th December 2016

All very goo and very happy. :-)

{{category}} working at Community Services - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Community Services - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust: http://iwgc.net/ejdpc