Colchester General Hospital

Turner Road, Colchester, England, CO4 5JL

12th January 2017

The treatment I was given by the medical and nursing staff was perfect: they were extremely kind and very courteous, very helpful and very friendly. Nobody was patronizing or distant. I am very grateful.

25th November 2016

Everything about my stay at Colchester General was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, very clean throughout, My stay was on the Copford Ward where I had a knee replacement, then transferred to Great Tey, which also was perfect, I thank you and all your staff that took care of me. Mrs Taylor.

8th June 2016

Fantastic service in a+e despite it being so busy. I wish people would give them the credit they deserve

9th March 2016

Would never fault always had good care and advice from all staff.

14th February 2016

I have been in Colchester hospital for a mastectomy and lymph node removal operations as well as numerous scans, blood tests and hospital admissions through A&E. I have also had chemotherapy there. The care has been fantastic every single time. The staff have been kind compassionate caring and competent. I have felt safe and looked after every time I've been there. The hospital has been spotless even during busy periods. My care and treatment has been first class. Thank you