Colchester General Hospital

Turner Road, Colchester, England, CO4 5JL

28th March 2018

My mother was informed by letter that she had a diagnosis that was life limiting 2-5yrs. She then received no further communication,investigations or support despite numerous calls to GP and requests to relevant hospital dept!! Eventually 5mths later we secured the required referral to a Specialist hospital who conducted further tests and a different diagnosis was given. My mother and the family are naturally distressed by; -diagnosis by letter - no offer of support - no referral to required other professional depts. -no apology for incorrect diagnosis -delay in tretament

12th January 2017

The treatment I was given by the medical and nursing staff was perfect: they were extremely kind and very courteous, very helpful and very friendly. Nobody was patronizing or distant. I am very grateful.

25th November 2016

Everything about my stay at Colchester General was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, very clean throughout, My stay was on the Copford Ward where I had a knee replacement, then transferred to Great Tey, which also was perfect, I thank you and all your staff that took care of me. Mrs Taylor.

8th June 2016

Fantastic service in a+e despite it being so busy. I wish people would give them the credit they deserve

9th March 2016

Would never fault always had good care and advice from all staff.