Report this review of Claremont Private Hospital

Written by a private patient
11th June 2022

I am currently 8 weeks post operation and stay at Spire Claremont Hospital. This is an amazing hospital. Clean and tidy with great staff and great care. I felt really safe and was treated so well I didn’t want to go home. The staff were very reassuring with me post operation and always had time to chat with me about my care and recovery. The care I received was excellent. I was a private patient and had surgery performed by Mr Morritt. And to top it off the food was great too. The food and drinks service was great, nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely return to this hospital and recommend it to everyone.

Safe