Report this review of Claremont Private Hospital

5th March 2020

This was my second total hip replacement, the previous one also done at the Claremont. I love this place. The care here is superb from consultant to nurses to kitchen staff...all giving their time and attention to every detail. The medical staff are wonderful ....it is how a person should be treated in hospital...with care , consideration and understanding. I have made a very quick recovery and I am sure that is thanks to a great surgical team and caring professional nursing. The wonderful and varied food didn’t hurt either! Seriously...consider a Claremont cookery book! I’d buy it and I am a cook! Thank you all so much.