Charing Cross Hospital

Fulham Palace Road, London, England, W6 8RF

8th February 2017

I've already reviewed the hospital - which is great. People sometimes have to wait ... it's not a sausage factory so that's to be expected. It's a great hospital full of people doing a wonderful job. Thank you.

8th February 2017

I can't speak highly enough of the care and treatment I have received at Charing Cross Hospital. Diagnosed with breast cancer, at every stage I was given empathetic support, with time to ask questions and discuss options. Because I had a strong desire to avoid a mastectomy - which was probably indicated as I had two lumps - the alternative of a lumpectomy was discussed in detail. I decided to take that route, despite a risk that a second op might be necessary. I was in good hands - and very lucky - all cancer successfully removed. I spoke with 2 surgeons Mr Al Mufti and Mr Thiruchelvam, both were great. Paul Thiruchelvam performed the operation. He has been very concerned to get the best aesthetic result, in addition to saving my life ... and has given me full information and support at every stage. I think he has done a wonderful job. Nurses and other staff were also fantastic - I would mention Consultant Radiologist Deborah Cunningham, clinical nurse specialists Vickki and Surpal Grewal, and the sister in the surgical area, Tracey Bradshaw. Thank you NHS, thank you, Charing Cross.

12th November 2016
Written by a member of staff

One of the best hospitals in the country. Committed, highly skilled staff, a joy to work in. We always strive to improve and hope to deliver the best care to our patients.

3rd May 2016

Just good to know the NHS is capable of these standards.

21st November 2015

The best hospital I know

{{category}} working at Charing Cross Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Charing Cross Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3vp