CAMHS

Sudborough House, St Mary’s Hospital, London Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7PW

30th August 2018

CAMHS were quick to alert the crisis team when it became clear I could not keep myself safe, and checked in with me before I went into hospital. They were always caring and involved, though I felt I could have been more included in the process (though, perhaps them taking control was necessary).

31st January 2017

During the two years in which my teenage daughter was under the care of Dr Beeson and Dr Lewis, we have only praise for this service. Caring, respectful, honest, friendly, professional are some words which describe them and the service. Receptionists and secretaries always friendly and compassionate - always mindful of the effects of mental health on the whole family. Without this service and at the high standard offered I honestly don't know how we would have coped. Thankfully my daughter is now well enough to be discharged. She wanted me to add that she always felt listened to. Thank you so much.

{{category}} working at CAMHS ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review CAMHS: http://iwgc.net/emq4w