Bradford Royal Infirmary

New Mill, Victoria Road, Saltaire, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3LA

23rd April 2019

I'm 8weeks since I had my breast reduction and I couldn't be any more happier than I am now. It's has changed my life completely all thanks to Mr. Mahajan. I was very nervous about the whole procedure but felt relaxed after my first consultation with Mr. Mahajan and through out the procedure and post operation. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction and was assured of a fantastic end result which I must say is more than what I expected. Mr Mahajan was absolutely brilliant and would highly recommend him.

7th February 2019

I was in B.R.I for 11 nights on 3 wards (wards 4 ,22,24 .) I was very impressed by all the excellent treatment from each ward every member of staff I met was wonderful and worth their weight in gold .nothing was too much for anyone even though they were continuously busy day and night.. I would have easily paid for the treatment if needed it was like being on a medical holiday. Well done too all 3 wards for being the best any patient could ask for your nursing teams are all 5 star staff keep up the wonderful work . Dean palmer

1st November 2018

Over all it was a very good experience, staff were very friendly and helpful.

3rd August 2018

I find all the staff that looked after me very kind,caring and patient, I was taken in quite late at night and the A and E department was extremely busy, the nurses and Drs were absolutely rushed off their feet but still found time to listen and give comfort to those who were upset and in pain . All the while having to cope with drunken,abusive a drugged up people. They deserve a medal !!!!

20th April 2018

The waiting time is ridiculous. Possibly need improving on this area.

{{category}} working at Bradford Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bradford Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb3r3