bmi-three-shires-hospital

BMI Three Shires Hospital

The Avenue, Cliftonville, Northampton, England, NN1 5DR

3rd April 2020

This was the second operation, at the Three Shires, on both occasions l had the most impressive and relaxed experience, by the hospital and all the staff met. The cleanliness, and food provided, was exceptional.

28th November 2019

My entire experience from start to finish was fantastic.I’d forgotten to take my glasses and the lady who showed me to my room went off and found some I could borrow. Wonderful! Then , my phone was low on battery and my super dedicated nurse, Steph, located a charger I could use. Again, wonderful! Throughout the afternoon Steph was attentive, kind and I was really well taken care of. After my surgery Steph looked after me and was absolutely the best. Even the food was delicious - not something one can often say about hospital food! Actually, even the lady who brought my food tray was delightful and helpful. Superb experience.

21st November 2019

My journey through the hospital was excellent, from clinics, pre-op check to surgery and post op check-up the staff were knowledgeable, helpful and caring. The hospital was clean and tidy and all staff from porters to housekeeping were helpful and caring and I was very impressed. Thankyou to everyone involved in my journey through the hospital.

10th November 2019

The lead nurse was Nurse Annabelle who carried out all of the hospital checks and advised me on the timetable for the day and who was visiting me from the Surgeon staff. She was very clear and efficient as well as being thoughtful and caring. She followed up with the anesthetist regarding my request for water prior to the operation, which she sorted for me. She kept me informed of the delays to the afternoon schedule and my time for the operation. Nursed Annabelle arranged with me for my preparation and accompanied me to the pre-meds area for my operation. She was supportive and caring when I had the intravenous general anaesthetic and on my post operation recovery. She organised my overnight stay. The care given by Annabelle was of a very high standard. The morning nursing staff were very friendly and supportive with the surgery aftercare, and morning breakfast, and accompanying me to my pickup for my journey home.

3rd September 2019

This is an excellent hospital. The treatment is first class.

4th August 2019

Cannot fault the treatment which i received during my stay at Three shires , staff were attentive and professional nothing was too much trouble and a great surgical team who inspire confidence and i felt in safe hands so full marks

{{category}} working at BMI Three Shires Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Three Shires Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rl