BMI Thornbury Hospital

312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, England, S10 3BR

12th February 2019

We do not usually get private care but waiting for our NHS appointment was going to impact a lot on our social life, so we took the plunge. It was so refreshing! We were seen the next day at 8 am and were all done before school started. the hospital is beautiful and it was a lovely experience all round.

22nd January 2019

I have just had a hip replacement and stayed in Thornbury hospital Sheffield for 3 nights , I cannot praise the staff enough for all they do , they were amazing I had different staff day and night and cannot fault any one of them , Nothing was a bother checks and meds were on time and precise . They run round constantly in their tiresome positions , the staff were very pleasant had a bit of banter and attentive, when my room was being cleaned the cleaners introduced themselves asked me if I needed any thing, were very polite and discreet . What an amazing team you have Thornbury they are lucky to have each and every one of you .

28th November 2018

A good experience.

16th July 2018

thornbury hospital is fantastic place to have a precidure everybody is welcoming helpful and understanding friendly staff you only have to ask as well as been spotlessy clean homely feel to it it must be good because i have had 2predures there even though we live in doncaster

3rd December 2017

Very friendly and professional and a nice atmosphere.

{{category}} working at BMI Thornbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Thornbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rk