BMI Thornbury Hospital

312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, England, S10 3BR

10th October 2019

Great staff. I was welcomed and well been treated by my consultant/surgeon Mr Sachin Salvi who showed me great respect, dignity and care. Every member of staff have gone out of their way to make sure I was cared for and my needs were met. On the day of my procedure I was made fully aware of what was happening and made me feel really well cared for. My wounds look so healthy and neat, I really couldn't have asked for more.

15th August 2019

I really can not praise the staff at the Thornbury highly enough. From my first meeting with my consultant, Mr Lam I have been treated with respect, dignity and care. Every member of staff have gone out of their way to make sure I was cared for and my needs were met. Thank you so much for looking after me, you really have been amazing. My surgeon, Mr Lam is such a lovely and caring man who made sure I was fully aware of what was happening and made me feel really well cared for. He has done such an amazing job, my wounds look so healthy and neat, I really couldn't have asked for more.

22nd February 2019

On two of my appointments the hospital did not have available the necessary equipment (recording cameras for throat inspection)

12th February 2019

We do not usually get private care but waiting for our NHS appointment was going to impact a lot on our social life, so we took the plunge. It was so refreshing! We were seen the next day at 8 am and were all done before school started. the hospital is beautiful and it was a lovely experience all round.

22nd January 2019

I have just had a hip replacement and stayed in Thornbury hospital Sheffield for 3 nights , I cannot praise the staff enough for all they do , they were amazing I had different staff day and night and cannot fault any one of them , Nothing was a bother checks and meds were on time and precise . They run round constantly in their tiresome positions , the staff were very pleasant had a bit of banter and attentive, when my room was being cleaned the cleaners introduced themselves asked me if I needed any thing, were very polite and discreet . What an amazing team you have Thornbury they are lucky to have each and every one of you .

{{category}} working at BMI Thornbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Thornbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rk