BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital

Leighton, Crewe, Cheshire, England, CW1 4QP

29th November 2018

My husband was treated at this hospital, and I need to tell everyone that the whole experience from both our perspective was without doubt absolutely superb. The are no words to describe how extremely happy we were, and indeed are, and our heartfelt thanks go to everyone concerned. On a scale of ten, it was 12!

4th September 2018

orthopaedic surgery 31.8.18 - Rotator Cuff Repair under General Anaesthetic - First on pm list. My daughter received excellent care throughout - pre-admission to admission, pre and postoprestive inpatient day care - to discharge. All staff admin, catering, physiotherapist, Nursing, Surgeon and Anesthetist were polite calm professional and informative. They all inspired confidence and trust and put my daughter and us her relatives at ease. Her room was spotless and well equipped. My daughters care and the service she received was exceptional. As relatives we also were looked after very well. I wish to extend our sincere thanks and gratitude for a very positive hospital experience and with physiotherapy rehabilitation we are hopeful of a very good outcome also. Thankyou ☺ *****

26th April 2018

I cannot speak too highly of the consistently superlative medical care and overall patient focus in this hospital. I have attended twice as a patient ( 2012 and April 2018) the premises were spotless and I cannot fault the service in any way. Staff from all departments were reassuring, approachable and welcoming, the atmosphere calm and peaceful - all of which facilitated a rapid recovery. I really cannot thank them enough and this would be my first choice hospital if I ever found myself needing expert, speedy and efficient care in the future. Many thanks to you all.

23rd November 2017

A very well organised & accessible private hospital. It ticked all the boxes with the only slight problem being parking. (This is nit picking as it depends on the timing of ones appointment and one should allow plenty of time when it is busy).

14th October 2017

Everything about my experience at The Spire Hospital, Macclesfield was as i expected, very professional and efficient and I can't speak more highly of Mr Oudit, my consultant who who put me at ease from the first consultation to the end result. Very satisfied.

{{category}} working at BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3ri