BMI The Saxon Clinic

Chadwick Drive, West Eaglestone, Milton Keynes, England, MK6 5LR

26th August 2018

Cannot rate The Saxon Clinic highly enough ! Have just had Total Knee Replacement surgery and every member of staff I came into contact with was compassionate and caring . Everything was explained to me in detail and I despite the fact my operation was funded by the NHS I'm sure I was treated just the same as a private patient . Excellent menus to choose from as well .

13th March 2017

The staff were considerate and treated my daughter with the utmost of respect. They understoon her nervousness and explained what was happening throughout her stay. I highly recommend this hospital

18th February 2017

Felt the nurse handling my aftercare on the day just left me alone. She never came to check on me until quite late and enquirer as to why I had not left yet. When I pointed out I was still connected to my IV and was busting for the loo. This resulted in me rushing to relieve myself and getting sick as I moved to quickly. Just found her totally uncompationate and not very friendly. Quite a shame as everything else went flaulisly.

{{category}} working at BMI The Saxon Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Saxon Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb3re