BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Guildford Road, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey England, KT16 0RQ

22nd July 2017

Excellent in the operating theatre and outpatient department. The care by head nurse and other nurses in the wards was quite bad. I was quite sick following the anaesthetic but the head nurse kept insisting I should eat, three times she force me to eat despite repeating I did not want anything just at the moment. I knew the nausea would pass given time but she would not listen. The result severe vomiting. To cure this she gave me an intravenous injection and would not explain to me why I felt so bad after this. I could hardly get out of bed and felt very dizzy so I asked a nurse to be around while I went to the loo. I was afraid I would fall. She didn't look pleased. Too much bother! I could not wait to get home. I would not choose this hospital again.

9th July 2017

2nd injury and returned to this hospital, close to home and excellent care - rare these days to receive this and good service - I expect both and am not disappointment - maybe this hospital should be a flag ship for all hospitals.

1st July 2017

Every aspect of this hospital was amazing. The front of house people were reassuring and helpful. The porter was friendly and put me at ease. The catering staff were really lovely and helpful and the food, what I had of it, was great. The anaesthetist was amazing, kept me chatting and the next thing I knew I was awake. The room was clean and comfy. The night team were lovely - no one rushing or hassled. I was very nervous but everyone made it a really positive experience. Best of all the amazing Mr Gupta fixed my shoulder - pain free and excellent movement. Everything was explained to me very clearly. Thank you Runnymede hospital.

29th June 2017

I was lucky enough not to have surgery etc, so not applicable to me.

19th June 2017

I Cannot express verbally how fantastic the staff are at this hospital. My daughter was so scared but the nurse natalie was exceptional in care kindness and empathy. Made the day so much better all staff are friendly and cheerful.

{{category}} working at BMI The Runnymede Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Runnymede Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rc