BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Guildford Road, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey England, KT16 0RQ

13th December 2017

I was a day patient and I have been in for Physiotherapy. I was greeted on arrival with a smile and directed to the correct location and was told where tea, coffee, restroom facilities were. The whole areas that I saw were very clean. The staff all appeared very caring and professional. If I, or my friend, who came with me, asked a question we were looked after immediately. It is a shame that with the hospital and staff themselves being so positive, that the only real negative I have will probably take the longest to write. My one concern is the car park. I never once was asked to log my car reg. I only once had to say why I wanted access, and the car park was always full. After the first time, If I could not park safely straight away I went back out and parked at the end of St Peters car park and then drove round to the pay machine when I left. For someone with a walking problem its a bit disappointing. I would not be surprised if some people use the Runnymede car park and walk up to St Peters to save the parking costs!

22nd November 2017

I had a quick appointment. The doctor was fantastic.

5th November 2017

The hospital was very calming and all the staff were very kind nd helpful. Just what is needed if you are feeling stressed and concerned. I would certainly recommend.

14th September 2017

Great care thank you.

29th August 2017

Lovely people who really seem to care. Thank you to everyone who looked after me whilst I was there.

{{category}} working at BMI The Runnymede Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Runnymede Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rc