BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Guildford Road, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey England, KT16 0RQ

3rd March 2016

see previous review

31st January 2016

I was treated here in summer 2015 and the care was second to none. Everyone I came into contact with was faultless. It was actually sad to leave as I always had a steady flow of smiles and conversation. Thank you to the team on Burwood ward - especially Rebecca and Rose who were absolute angels!

4th September 2015

I was admitted as a day patient for an angiogram. There was minimal nursing staff to help and answer questions, also there was maintainence going on around my room before and after surgery. The surgery was also stressful, I was wheeled down too early and spent 45 minutes in a corridor before being wheeled into the recovery area for another 1hr with noone looking after me, all nurses were preoccupied with patients coming out of surgery, I felt completely alone. The surgery also had complications, about 5 days after surgery I got an embolism in my arm as a result of the surgery through my radial artery which was dealt with by emergency surgery through the NHS. I would never use this hospital again, there didnt seem to be any care.

29th July 2015

Post operative day care was faultless - pre-op poor...from admission and seeing consultant /anaesthetist at approx 1300 saw no-one until staff came to collect me for operation.....no checks to make sure I was ready /prepared for surgery

24th April 2015

The nurses on Burwood ward were second to none. Each nurse I came into contact with were kind, caring and answered all my questions. It was my first time having an operation and I was very scared. They made me feel at ease and it was actually a shame to leave such a safe place. Thank you burwood girls!

{{category}} working at BMI The Runnymede Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Runnymede Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rc