BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Guildford Road, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey England, KT16 0RQ

21st October 2019

All the medical staff I have come into contact with either through the NHS or through the private medical at BMI Runnymede have been excellent. Thank you.

17th October 2019

Reception was frosty or super friendly depending who was there but other than that it was a great experience.

3rd October 2019

Working in hospitality industry, i felt I was looked after not only as a patient but felt I was a customer too. Staff and doctors were very welcoming and were attentive to my needs. Through the night nurses and doctors were checking on my blood pressure being too low and was asked to drink on regular basis. Although I was following their instructions, I felt respected as a patient. The food was excellent and same for the service. Thank you for making a difficult experience a great one.

26th September 2019

The Runneymede is a very pleasant hospital and have always found the staff and doctors thoroughly professional and caring . As another patient said parking is an issue ...though it seems a minor thing when you have an appointment or are feeling stressed or in pain it is a factor if you can’t park . But if lucky enough to be able to have private treatment I would recommend the Runneymede .

14th September 2019

A perfectly comfortable experience.

27th August 2019

Felt more like a hotel then a hospital.

12th August 2019

Previous care was great.. attentive post op.

18th July 2019

My name is Penny Walker, my husband Alan is a cancer patient age 89, I really want to complain about the lack of communication that a loved one experiences when we are trying to phone, we are left hanging on the phone for an extremely long time listening to dreadful adverts, it is almost impossible to speak to a human to get any information, luckily I was able to speak to a nurse who was really warm and helpful and she was able to give my husband a message, he is quite deaf so it was the only way! The lack of staff is amazing it is the worst BMI hospital we have encountered by far, staff were excellent. When you phone you are given a menu, then still not the operator just endless adverts and music. We have been to Frimley Park, Princess Margaret, Windsor may I suggest you get in touch and follow their guidelines.

24th May 2019

All concerned with my surgery were extremely friendly and caring. I often had trouble parking through lack of spaces, so if that is the only improvement I would suggest.

24th April 2019

Very efficient. I was just a day patient and they could not have been better in looking after me and making me feel relaxed and in good hands.

{{category}} working at BMI The Runnymede Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Runnymede Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rc