BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Guildford Road, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey England, KT16 0RQ

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th January 2018

Great service all round and a happy conclusion to my knee surgery

5th January 2018

I had an ACL & meniscus surgery. This is a great place, staff so friendly, & Paul Trikha is the best surgeon ever! Thank you so much, great service, beautiful clean room, delicious food, great experience, even if I am talking about a surgery :)

14th December 2017

Great hospital with really great staff. I was made to feel at home and would definitely return

13th December 2017

I was a day patient and I have been in for Physiotherapy. I was greeted on arrival with a smile and directed to the correct location and was told where tea, coffee, restroom facilities were. The whole areas that I saw were very clean. The staff all appeared very caring and professional. If I, or my friend, who came with me, asked a question we were looked after immediately. It is a shame that with the hospital and staff themselves being so positive, that the only real negative I have will probably take the longest to write. My one concern is the car park. I never once was asked to log my car reg. I only once had to say why I wanted access, and the car park was always full. After the first time, If I could not park safely straight away I went back out and parked at the end of St Peters car park and then drove round to the pay machine when I left. For someone with a walking problem its a bit disappointing. I would not be surprised if some people use the Runnymede car park and walk up to St Peters to save the parking costs!

22nd November 2017

I had a quick appointment. The doctor was fantastic.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »