BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Moormead Road, Wroughton, Swindon, England, SN4 9DD

16th June 2018

I was quite nervous before going for surgery and thought I might be judged. But the staff at the Ridgeway are so lovely they are totally supportive the care is first class, every nurse was very caring and friendly toward me. Do not be nervous about going there for your surgery they will look after you.

8th April 2018

Very good Hospital with happy and helpful staff, I have been there a fair few times in the last 12 months, and have always been treated with dignity and respect, I live about 40 miles away, but well worth the travel. Highly Recommended

11th September 2017

I was treated here one year ago, and all the staff were just amazing. A big thank you to the lady that bought the tea and coffee around, my NBF,. My stay was comfortable and recovery very quick, down to the amazing treatment I received.

4th September 2017

II was seen as at private patient in relation to a neck /nerve problem the consultant was thorough and referred me to have a injection in my spine this also involved a MRI at the same time unfortunately this is where things go wrong the X ray department seemed to not to understand the procedure and wrongly booked it, this was then booked with the Great Western Swindon who could not arrange it promptly and need 3 weeks notice, back to the Wroughton BMI who do not want to know , and I am still no further forward and the Ridgeway seem total indifferent , is this what i am paying private medical insurance for ?

21st January 2016

Medically my experience at this hospital cannot be faulted. It was very busy especially on the follow up visit when the car park was overflowing. Despite this I was treated individually and without rush. The hospital is not luxurious, but is clean and bright.

{{category}} working at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Ridgeway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3rb