BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Moormead Road, Wroughton, Swindon, England, SN4 9DD

11th September 2017

I was treated here one year ago, and all the staff were just amazing. A big thank you to the lady that bought the tea and coffee around, my NBF,. My stay was comfortable and recovery very quick, down to the amazing treatment I received.

4th September 2017

II was seen as at private patient in relation to a neck /nerve problem the consultant was thorough and referred me to have a injection in my spine this also involved a MRI at the same time unfortunately this is where things go wrong the X ray department seemed to not to understand the procedure and wrongly booked it, this was then booked with the Great Western Swindon who could not arrange it promptly and need 3 weeks notice, back to the Wroughton BMI who do not want to know , and I am still no further forward and the Ridgeway seem total indifferent , is this what i am paying private medical insurance for ?

21st January 2016

Medically my experience at this hospital cannot be faulted. It was very busy especially on the follow up visit when the car park was overflowing. Despite this I was treated individually and without rush. The hospital is not luxurious, but is clean and bright.

Nearest Hospitals