BMI The Priory Hospital

Priory Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England, B5 7UG

17th August 2019

The team at the priory were friendly, supportive and calm. They made the experience stress free and less anxious as a patient.

6th August 2019

i am home now but over the last 3 days i have receved excellent care after having my gastric bypass on the 3/8/2019 my surgeon mr rishi singhal had a difficult job on his hands after my intestines had become fused together with my other organs mr singhal separated them and the outcome was a successful bypass operation i can not thank the priory enough for giving me my life back

5th July 2019

I had a procedure here in June 2019, and I genuinely enjoyed being there. The staff are lovely and attentive and seem to really enjoy their work. The hospital itself is very clean, quiet and efficient with booking. I received my confirmation and paperwork about a week prior to my procedure which explained everything quite thoroughly. Dr Paul Crowe’s team were fantastic, and thank you to Barb and the other nurses for taking care of me on the day. They also provided fantastic follow up service after the main procedure to make sure I was recovering well (I had commuted from London for the procedure on the day). Compared to my experience in the public system, this was a day and night contrast. The procedure was far more affordable than London as well.

15th March 2019

Fantastic hospital excellent care staff excellent from nurses potters catering patient liaison very impressed.

18th February 2019

I happened to need two different procedures so was a day case here on twice in seven days. The care and in particular the attention to detail is exemplary from start to finish. I would happily recommend this hospital to anyone.

{{category}} working at BMI The Priory Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Priory Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3ra