bmi-the-priory-hospital

BMI The Priory Hospital

Priory Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England, B5 7UG

6th April 2020

The Hospital staff were magnificent.... I would especially like to thank Irma, Margaret, Ali and John from the Intensive Therapy Unit. Also Donna and Kaye from Bournville Ward. I was looked after so well by all of these lovely people that I have remembered their names weeks later to write this review.... I would give them all a medal if I could! The Priory Hospital is actually quite a peaceful environment in a beautiful green and wooded setting which makes you feel calmer in itself. Food was good... Nothing too much trouble. If you are having an op or consultation... Have it there!

20th February 2020

The hospital was extremely clean and all the staff were very helpful and friendly.

22nd October 2019

Friendly staff, clean hospital and professional care.

17th August 2019

The team at the priory were friendly, supportive and calm. They made the experience stress free and less anxious as a patient.

6th August 2019

i am home now but over the last 3 days i have receved excellent care after having my gastric bypass on the 3/8/2019 my surgeon mr rishi singhal had a difficult job on his hands after my intestines had become fused together with my other organs mr singhal separated them and the outcome was a successful bypass operation i can not thank the priory enough for giving me my life back

5th July 2019

I had a procedure here in June 2019, and I genuinely enjoyed being there. The staff are lovely and attentive and seem to really enjoy their work. The hospital itself is very clean, quiet and efficient with booking. I received my confirmation and paperwork about a week prior to my procedure which explained everything quite thoroughly. Dr Paul Crowe’s team were fantastic, and thank you to Barb and the other nurses for taking care of me on the day. They also provided fantastic follow up service after the main procedure to make sure I was recovering well (I had commuted from London for the procedure on the day). Compared to my experience in the public system, this was a day and night contrast. The procedure was far more affordable than London as well.

{{category}} working at BMI The Priory Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Priory Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3ra