BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Osborne Road, Windsor, Berkshire, England, SL4 3SJ

Written by a private patient
19th April 2021

Richard Baker - Plastic surgeon - fantastic service, quick, efficient, perfect diagnosis for my troubled wrist. Cleared up and I’m all good to go again within two months. Couldn’t have asked for more really.

Safe
Written by a private patient
15th March 2021

Ms Shrotia has supported me with Breast Cancer since my diagnosis in 2016. I met her initially in the national health system and transferred to the private sector once my diagnosis was confirmed. My reasoning for this was that I have BUPA cover through my employer and was able to stay with Ms Shrotria in this sector too. All my experiences have been made easier as Ms Shrotria has a calming way that has helped me with my cancer journey through my surgeries and treatments. I would highly recommend Ms Shrotria and feel privileged to be under her care.

18th December 2020

Nurses were amazing, in particular Denise who looked after me on my day of surgery (27/11/20). The only area I would want to see improvement on is more emphasis on what you can and cannot do post surgery, you do get some of this but I always had lots of questions (but then that's maybe just me wanting to know everything to be prepared for every eventuality). Nothing really prepares you for this enough as in what you need to stock up on, like more compression socks, laxatives, physical activity etc. I think because you are so out of it on the day your physio/ nurse sees you and tells you this stuff you forget so should be maybe considered on follow up call which I did receive to be fair however there were still some things that I was not sure about like how long do I need my dressing on for, when can I shower, bath etc.

9th November 2020

I was very positively surprised with the level of service, cleanliness and facilities in the hospital. I would recommend to everyone.

3rd October 2020

Dear Reader, My mother was in severe pain and was not able to get up without crying in pain…imagine that from a 75+ old lady? Hope it never happens to anyone! I tried getting in touch with the consultant/surgeon (who operated on my mother) on several occasions and finally got hold of him yesterday (note that I had to call yet again). As soon as he found out that she was an NHS patient, he said that she should go to casualty and that the line (his mobile number) was only for private patients. Really? What happened to the oath (Good Medical Practice) you took wherein it states that as a good doctor you will: make the care of your patient your first concern and maintain good partnerships with your patients? Having received your fees from the NHS, you conveniently forgot about this….it’s all about the money. A terrible way to treat the elderly and highly disappointing to know that this happens at Princess Margaret Hospital.

15th July 2020

Excellent service by kind and professional staff. Thank you.

23rd June 2020

Pleasant and calm environment. Supportive staff.

{{category}} working at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3q9