bmi-the-park-hospital

BMI The Park Hospital

Sherwood Lodge Drive, Burntstump Country Park, Arnold, Nottingham England, NG5 8RX

19th June 2021

I received excellent care throughout my time at the BMI The Park Hospital. The staff were fantastic and were always on hand to help.

19th June 2021

I attended The Park Hospital as an orthopaedic day case and the overall, holistic care was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. I was impressed with the cleanliness of my room, the service I received from the catering staff with quality food and the general attitude and kindness of all the staff involved in my care throughout my short stay ranging from those in reception, the procedure room, and the staff nurse on Rufford Ward who was responsible for my care. I have been a patient on several occasions in the past and the quality of the care remains the same. I would recommend this hospital to any patient as they will be sure of receiving the same care.

11th June 2021

Excellent team and service from everyone I came into contact with.

27th May 2021

Thank you for all your care and support when I was a day patient in your hospital.The staff all looked after me with care and dignity and were all friendly.

26th May 2021

Quick appointments, clean hospital. Nice environment.

21st April 2021

Wonderful staff, they made me feel special!

13th April 2021

An excellent hospital in a beautiful location, easily accessed and easy parking. Unlike some big city hospitals it has a relaxed feel that immediately puts you at ease. Staff are very polite, attentive and respectful of your situation. None of us relish the thought of visiting a hospital but my experiences there have been a pleasure. With very strict Covid precautions I had no worries about my visits there in the height of the pandemic. With extra parking and toilet facilities at the country park (literally 30 seconds drive further along the road) you can be dropped off at the door knowing that your partner/friend can wait around for you in comfort. I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital.

9th April 2021

On my day visit to have a plate removed in my elbow The staff at the hospital are brilliant

19th March 2021

Was’nt treated very well by some of the staff. The towel in my room was dirty. Had to ask for it to be changed. Was rushed to leave. When i left there was someone else details on my discharge summery. Had to call them to send my details to my gp. Was not given any advice on what to eat etc after surgery. Had to google it, was asked by all the staff if i was going home the same day. They did not have my notes on the day of surgery. Will never go back if i can help it.

19th March 2021

I had an operation here, was treated for gallbladder surgery. Prior to surgery had my blood taken by staff that were busy talking to each other and hardly acknowledged me. I was left with a huge swelling on my arm and bruising, no pressure was applied after the blood was taken and was not checked. A plaster was just placed on. On the morning of my op it was discussed in front of me on two occasions that they did not have my blood results. As i was about to have surgery. Like it wasn't stressful enough. I was advised that i would be staying over, however when i pointed this out to them it was met with contempt, as they wanted me to go home the same day. I’m a single mum with two teens that could not watch me through the night. The evening nurse that was taking care of me was very rude. Hardly engaged in conversation and had no people skills. I was left in bloody clothes, and had to ask for someone to look at my dressings. I was told i would be provided with another gown and they’d change my dressing. Nobody did this. The following day a nurse came the first thing he said was have they told you what time you are leaving. He then told me i could get showered a d dressed.I felt so unwelcome. The surgeon visited me the day of the surgery. He told me he’d come back then next day. and told me they saw blood in my stomach. He did not turn up, so i asked the nurse and she told me they don't come back. So i was left to worry about the blood in my stomach. She told je i could wait or go home. So i said i’d wait, which she seemed disappointed about. She then came in with another surgeon that stated i was fine and i could go home. Again pushing me to leave. She came back and said i could go when id ate my lunch.i didn't even bother i just packed my things and asked to leave. I read in the leaflet they gave ms i was meant to keep my surgical socks on for a few days. At no point was this mentioned to me when i was told to get dressed. Only saw this when i got home. At this point they were in the hospital bin. Recently they contacted me for an endoscopy, i asked to go to a normal NHS hospital.

{{category}} working at BMI The Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3q8