BMI The London Independent Hospital

1 Beaumont Square, Stepney Green, London, England, E1 4NL

16th September 2019

This is s great hospital. The place is so clean. The staff are lovely and are amazing at what they do. I was made to feel very comfortable and staff actually care about their patients. They have time to talk to you, explain things to you and answer your questions nothing is any trouble. I would highly recommend this hospital.

11th June 2019

I had a tooth out today I cannot praise Mr Theodossy enough and his nurses well done

25th April 2019

Today I attended the hospital for a epidural injection which My Yeh kindly performed as a special "one off " during but apart form his clinic. I have nothing but praise for Dr or should it be Mr.Yeh who has been ministering to me for a considerable period BUT my main point in emailing you is to applaud the attention provided to me by Elisa Nunes de Silva..marvellous and with a lovely bedside manner. You and the patients are so ,lucky to have her. Best Wishes to all the staff, Gordon Brown Sans Serif Send

24th April 2019

People there are nice and friendly, and genuinely helpful. They all made me feel less nervous before my surgery.

7th February 2019

Amazing experience. I was extremely worried and anxious about the gastroscopy. But the Dr and the staff were absolutely amazing. I loved the service they provided they were really patient and nice with me. Nothing to stress about.

{{category}} working at BMI The London Independent Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The London Independent Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qy