bmi-the-kings-oak-hospital

BMI The Kings Oak Hospital

Chase Farm (North Side), The Ridgeway, Enfield, Middlesex England, EN2 8SD

Written by a NHS patient
6th July 2021

My main complaint about the Kings Oak Hospital, Enfield, is with the administration. When I first visited this Hospital quite a number of years ago, the reception was very helpful and co-operative. However, the paperwork leaves a lot to be desired. Quite possible this may be somewhat due to the recent 18 months with the pandemic, but mixed messages, missed telephone calls and wrong information has been received. Please sort out the administration side

Safe
8th December 2020

Had to go recently for an ultra sound guided injection into my shoulder. The nurses and doctor who did the injection were very efficient and kind to me. Today l am pain free.

25th October 2020

Superb hospital: I have been there several times and have found firstly the staff and the hospital to be nothing short of excellence

23rd October 2020

the staff here are amazing from reception security, auxiliary and especially the nurses, the treatment and care you get is outstanding, I really have had no care like this before, I have to give a shout to Grace A**, Neurza, Raphael, nothing was too much for them, thanks you so much for all your care.

23rd September 2020

Royal Free hospital trust arranged for me to be seen here during covid for the removal of cysts. Yes the service I received there was very good. However, when one of my wounds developed an infection, the aftercare was non existant. Their answer, when I contacted them was take it up with your GP practice, which is not easy during the times of covid. I am not saying they were at fault but if they had seen me they might have found the problem, so it could have been a learning exercise. In the circumstances I would therefore not recommend this hospital.

{{category}} working at BMI The Kings Oak Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Kings Oak Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qx