bmi-the-highfield-hospital

BMI The Highfield Hospital

Manchester Road, Rochdale, Lancashire, England, OL11 4LZ

12th December 2021

Staff was so pleasant, supportive and reassuring, taking care of my every need .

3rd December 2021

The receptionist was curse an d unhelpful. As a vegetarian the choice was awful. Was left without pain killers which I said to doctor and he admonished the nurses I then had better care. Is it because as an NHS patient we are treated differently? On discharge day I vomited twice but was still discharged. Dr. Haniki was was quite rude on my checkup appointment, I felt he could not get rid of me more quickly as he was on his dictaphone before I left the room

28th May 2021

I have had 2 total knee replacement at Highfield hospital as an NHS patient and was treated with total care by the surgeons, nursing, physiotherapy and auxiliary staff alike. I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family. Thank you Highfield Hospital!

30th March 2021

Great service from start to finish, I felt very comfortable and very well looked after throughout. Would highly recommend BMI Highfield Hospital to anybody and would not hesitate in returning here for future treatments. Could recommend highly enough

27th February 2021

Firstly I would like to thank both Mr Pillia and Mr Heasley the two consultant who performed the two operations I have recently had. I can not praise the hospital staff enough right from the receptionist and porters on arrival, to the nurses who gave the most fantastic professional aftercare, not forgetting the kitchen staff who brought me a freshly made sandwich and pot of tea. I could not fault anything, every single member of staff were outstanding. The care / treatment I received was first class. I really cant praise them enough for all their hard work during this difficult time. Nothing was too much trouble. I have now had 3 operations at Highfield and would highly recommend this hospital to anyone thinking of going private. First class professional service, care treatment and staff.

5th February 2021

I went in for elective surgery in August 2020. The care provided by staff was very good, overall. However, nurses should be aware that patients can overheard their conversations whilst they are at the front desk during the night (even with the door closed). Conversations regarding patients' personal appearances and choice of how to wear their hair is none of the concern of the nurses. I found this rather rude, derogatory and a clear indication of not understanding different cultures. Other than the above narrow minded, the care was great.

{{category}} working at BMI The Highfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Highfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qw