BMI The Harbour Hospital

St Mary's Road, Poole, Dorset, England, BH15 2BH

10th May 2017

The surgery have friendly and polite staff.

22nd February 2017

It was my first visit to the harbour hospital. I cannot fault Mr Francis-Khoury the Ent consultant with whom I had my appointment. However the lady on the desk in outpatients was particularly unfriendly and curt. No smile, no good morning. Luckily my problem isn't life threatening but had I been upset and worried, her attitude wouldn't of helped. May be she was just having a bad day but working in a medical centre myself I realise how important it is to at least be greeted with a smile. This was my only complaint of the experience.

7th September 2013

I love the relaxed atmosphere when you walk through the doors, the staff are immaculately dressed and very helpful and friendly. I love the free coffee and tea in proper china cups at 8am as I am not awake at that time and there is nothing worse than a horrible cup of coffee. The premises is very clean and the staff are lovely. I wish I could afford to come here for all my illnesses.

Efficiency