Report this review of BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

26th March 2019

The whole experience was like something from a carry on film! From the minute we walked in I felt like I was taking a ticket to buy shoes at Clark’s! My appointment was extremely late, which was already a stressful time. The consultant dr chakravorty was very professional came and greated us, respectful and thorough. I went for a scan the receptionist was very disorganised and spoke openly the patients in the waiting room about what procedures they were waiting for. And the poor lady that was asked to change into a gown and then was asked to sit back in the waiting room full of people for a further 10minutes. The waiting time in this department was unacceptable too! I would not go to this hospital for anything else.