BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA1 3RX

14th September 2012

Excellent service and very polite staff.

1st July 2012

This is a good hospital. I had no complaints because everyone did their best for me. In the hours following my surgery I was attended to constantly and meticulously; I very much felt I was in safe hands. Also comfortable and well-appointed.

29th November 2011

The chest specialist I saw was ignorant and misogyn. The staff in reception were not helpful at all and the staff in the pharmacy could not answer questions re pricing - it turned out to be +50% on high street prices.

20th July 2010

Having visited this hospital 3 years earlier, it is starting to look dated and the reception staff were not as helpful as they could have been. Parking can be an issue.

25th March 2010

we did have quite a bit of a wait due to the previous patient need test results which was not great when you are attending with a 2 year old who does not understand you are in hospital. perhaps a few more toys/books in the play area might have help entertain him for 45 mins as I did not come prepare with things as I never expected to have to wait that long! Ignore my score for nurses we had no need for one but you cannot submit your review with out maring the rating

{{category}} working at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qp