BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA1 3RX

1st November 2018

BMI Clementine Churchill while clearly an older hospital (I'd guess mid 80's), is an exceptionally well-maintained and clean hospital. It's evident that even the somewhat dated public access toilets have been well-looked after and kept clean throughout. The staff are clearly very proud to work there, and are always on-hand, helpful and kind.

4th October 2018

The staff at Chartwell suite were fantastic! The WiFi was extremely disappointing because it didn’t work. In this day & age to have no WiFi is

3rd September 2018

I’ve seen so many Drs the last few years but no one gave me the help I needed, the time or day and more importantly no one was able to cure me like Dr Dias has. What was a really frightening and stressful experience for me to go through and also had a massive impact on my day to day life, Dr Dias showed me nothing but reassurance, kindness, supportiveness, patience and most importantly showed me results as well as genuinely cared for me. Dr Dias is a good listener, she respected me and my wishes and also went out of her way to fit me in her diary when she was fully booked and chose to come in early which she didn’t need to do. This just shows how passionate and caring Dr Dias is. If your looking for an excellent Dr I can promise you, you will not be disappointed with Dr Dias. Dr Dias, I honestly cannot thank you enough for your continuous help, guidance, support, patience, care and most importantly for curing me. I wouldn’t be where I am now if it wasn’t for you. You’ll forever be in my heart, I will never forget what you have done for me and your a massive credit to the NHS. Thank you.

20th July 2018

Now I marked this hospital down because of their nurses. Nurses are exceptionally rude. Tbey spoke horribly to a woman in the ward next to mine because she could not speak English.. One nurse spoke to me so rudely I could not believe It....she was practically and to think all this happened at the ICU.....

18th April 2018

Keep hall way more tidy.

{{category}} working at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qp