BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA1 3RX

26th March 2019

The whole experience was like something from a carry on film! From the minute we walked in I felt like I was taking a ticket to buy shoes at Clark’s! My appointment was extremely late, which was already a stressful time. The consultant dr chakravorty was very professional came and greated us, respectful and thorough. I went for a scan the receptionist was very disorganised and spoke openly the patients in the waiting room about what procedures they were waiting for. And the poor lady that was asked to change into a gown and then was asked to sit back in the waiting room full of people for a further 10minutes. The waiting time in this department was unacceptable too! I would not go to this hospital for anything else.

24th March 2019

I RECEIVED GREAT CARE, DIDN'T EXPRIENCE ANYTHING NEGATIVE. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB.

14th January 2019

During my time at the clementine Churchill hospital I found all members of staff extremely helpful and professional. The hospital is clean and comfortable and I could not fault the care that I received.

29th December 2018

Very caring

1st November 2018

BMI Clementine Churchill while clearly an older hospital (I'd guess mid 80's), is an exceptionally well-maintained and clean hospital. It's evident that even the somewhat dated public access toilets have been well-looked after and kept clean throughout. The staff are clearly very proud to work there, and are always on-hand, helpful and kind.

{{category}} working at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qp