BMI The Chiltern Hospital

London Road, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, England, HP16 0EN

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th November 2018

I received total hip replacement surgery as an NHS patient at the BMI Chiltern Hospital. I received exemplary care during my stay I could not fault the staff. From Cleaner to Ward Sister staff were willing, meticulous, caring and encouraging. My operation took place on a Friday afternoon and I was there for 3 nights over the weekend. During this time there was no evidence of staff shortage. They catered for my every need day and night. I am full of praise for them. I am registered for 2 hydrotherapy and 2 gym physiotherapy sessions at the Chiltern to further aid my recovery. All part of the NHS package for which I am very grateful.

13th August 2018

A lovely private hospital in beautiful setting in leafy Great Missenden. Hospital presents well as you would expect for a private hospital. The rooms are okay white walls and wooden floors, bit clinical in appearance. My surgeon visited before the op to go through everything again and an opportunity to ask any more questions. He also visited post op to say how op went. Staff were excellent from the HCA to the operating team. Food is fine as a day patient. My consultant does a lot of day cases so follow up appointments have been an issue as they expect you to go to the Shelburne or Paddocks, the latter being for consultations and follow ups only. The Shelburne is for day cases only, even though I was operated on at The Chiltern. I chose The Chiltern and the Surgeon after looking on their website and doing some research on him. The website clearly stated he offered evening appointments another reason I chose him as getting time out of work is not easy. My first appointment I saw him as an evening appointment and there after it has become an issue. I waited for my surgery at the Chiltern as there seems to be an issue as to who gets the operating slots. Since surgery I cannot get follow up appointments at the Chiltern and no evening appointments. I feel I have been let down. The hospital needs to update its website as this is misleading for patients making decision. If I wanted the Shelburne I would have selected this form the onset.

19th May 2018

No one recommended Mr Hughes to me and when needed a ENT surgeon to take a look at my recurring tonsillitis , just searched on the net and my decision to choose Mr Hughes was totally reliant on the reviews I saw about him and glad I chose him , he has been exceptional from day one and was very open and straight forward about the procedure He was very accommodating and allowed me to get my tonsillectomy done within the time window that I needed to be done even with his busy schedule with in a moths time since my first consultation . The surgery itself was made as easy as possible and the aftercare I received from him and the team was second to none. He is a great and caring ENT consultant and would recommend him without any hesitation.

23rd February 2018

This hospital is second to none, i recieved first class care and was very satisfied.

7th February 2018

The BMI Chiltern is always very efficient and the staff are very helpful and professional.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at BMI The Chiltern Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Chiltern Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qo