BMI The Chiltern Hospital

London Road, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, England, HP16 0EN

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th May 2018

No one recommended Mr Hughes to me and when needed a ENT surgeon to take a look at my recurring tonsillitis , just searched on the net and my decision to choose Mr Hughes was totally reliant on the reviews I saw about him and glad I chose him , he has been exceptional from day one and was very open and straight forward about the procedure He was very accommodating and allowed me to get my tonsillectomy done within the time window that I needed to be done even with his busy schedule with in a moths time since my first consultation . The surgery itself was made as easy as possible and the aftercare I received from him and the team was second to none. He is a great and caring ENT consultant and would recommend him without any hesitation.

23rd February 2018

This hospital is second to none, i recieved first class care and was very satisfied.

7th February 2018

The BMI Chiltern is always very efficient and the staff are very helpful and professional.

25th September 2017

I was well looked after before, during and after my surgery and felt I really mattered to the staff.

22nd September 2017

We saw a gastro consultant who came from the High Wycombe hospital. He was unhelpful, rude and discriminating. He was not interested and was not in the slightest bit caring. We would not recommend anyone seeing him either privately or under NHS. When he phoned up with results he was not any more polite than he was in the consultation. Very unprofessional and very disappointing coming from a private hospital.

« 1 2 3 4 »