bmi-the-chiltern-hospital

BMI The Chiltern Hospital

London Road, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, England, HP16 0EN

24th August 2020

I and my family have had several treatments over the y.ears, most with satisfaction. However, at present I have been waiting several weeks for a date for a Cataract operation, and neither my Consultant or I can obtain any prospective date when it can be performed. The administration and patient (customer ) service could be improved. Not satisfactory at all.

12th February 2020

Professional and friendly staff. Efficiently run establishment.

22nd January 2020

In for a pre operation check but it looks like as I am not paying but the NHS is. I am being last for all the checks so I wondered if the NHS are getting a discount or is it just because I am a NHS patent?

3rd January 2020

On Nov 7th 2019 I had a full right knee replacement operation under the care of Mr Rishi Chana fully funded by our NHS. I am pleased to say all went well , and my stay at the Chiltern Hospital helped me in those early days of recovery , at no time did i feel I was treated any different to a private patient and can only praise all members of staff .

19th December 2019

I initially had a contrast CT , the staff were amazing, then I was referred to see Mr Ian Currie, he did not acknowledge me, he wondered why I was there, I told him I’d been referred to him , I named the person that referred me, and he asked what was wrong, so I told him I’d had a scan result which identified a large malignant mass, a smaller mass that could be malignant and what appeared to be secondary metastasis in 2 different locations on my spine. He said he didn’t have access to my CT scan , nor a referral letter , and that a Blood test had not been done, I told him I had been cc’d into the correspondence and I had copies of both, he didn’t even look up from his desk. I informed him the blood test had been done and it was ok.He said I needed to have another and gave the paperwork to my husband. Throughout the consultation he directed all questions re my condition and treatment and his advice to my husband , and he didn’t make eye contact with me. When we left he didn’t say a word to us, not even good bye. He started dictating a referral to an oncologist. Needless to say I did not feel like I was well informed and I didn’t feel he had any interest in my welfare or treatment. I would refuse to see this Consultant again

14th October 2019

We waited over a hour and a half to see our doctor...absolutely ridiculous...not the first time but twice I wouldn’t recommend this hospital Even after you do a treatment or waiting for results you have to chase them for results Stick to NHS

10th October 2019

From initial reception , through surgery and post operative care I could not find fault in my experience, this includes housekeeping and physiotherapy. All staff I came into contact with were professional , courteous and could not have been more helpful.

3rd October 2019

Excellent customer care and attention from start to finish

{{category}} working at BMI The Chiltern Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Chiltern Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qo