BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Nackington Road, Canterbury, Kent, England, CT4 7AR

8th November 2017

I was immediately greeted with a smile from the receptionist on arrival and welcomed warmly which made me feel at ease. I was spoken to politely by all staff members and kept informed of what was happening at all times. The hospital was spotlessly clean and very tidy throughout. The hospital is easy to navigate. I would recommend it to others.

15th September 2017

The nursing staff were very professional, on the ball and friendly. The level of service provided was excellent. The hospital was extremely clean and hygienic. I felt very much at home (if that's the appropriate term for an overnight stay in hospital) and would thoroughly recommend BMI Chaucer to anyone.

31st August 2017

Lovely clean hospital and friendly staff. However we ended up with a late operation at 5pm that meant our daughter was not going to be out until after 8pm. When I enquired at the ward reception I was told we would not be allowed to see her until the morning. We went home but decided to return at 7.30pm and waited until she came out and was assured by the anaesthetist that absolutely we could see our daughter to make sure all was well and that there was no question of us leaving before we were happy. I do feel this should be transmitted to the ward reception (I don't think it was medical staff) as it is only right that you need to be reassured that things have gone well. On one of the follow up appointments, for some reason it wasn't entered correctly. We had a card with the time and date but when we arrived there appeared to be no record with reception or with the Doctor although we were seen within 40 minutes of our time given. Unfortunately I didn't have the card with me as 'evidence' but checked at home later. it had been a new receptionist so perhaps hadn't been entered correctly. Overall we were happy with all treatments and the nursing staff in particular were lovely.

22nd May 2017

A great hospital with amazing staff, always there when we needed them no matter what time of the day or night.

9th April 2017

Fantastic hospital, clean good location great nurses and after care.