BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Nackington Road, Canterbury, Kent, England, CT4 7AR

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th April 2018

Minimal waiting times for appointments and surgery.Administration was very efficient. Nursing and medical staff were genuinely caring, particularly during admission. The anaesthetist was so calming, put me totally at ease prior to the anaesthetic. Nursing staff were really lovely - gentle, attentive to my needs and careful to explain everything to me. They were all friendly but professional, and it was very reassuring during the night after surgery to have the nurse respond so quickly to me - I felt really safe in her care. Also very reassuring to note that all staff had excellent hand hygiene; this was obviously something that is consistent in their daily care, as it was so routine to use the cleansing gel.

20th April 2018

Excellent staff and care at the Chaucer hospital , very caring staff , clean environment and great after care . Thank you

9th February 2018

The Chaucer Hospital was clean and the room I stayed in was very nice. The staff were kind and professional. I enjoyed the food provided and the catering staff were friendly and polite. All in all a very positive experience.

8th November 2017

I was immediately greeted with a smile from the receptionist on arrival and welcomed warmly which made me feel at ease. I was spoken to politely by all staff members and kept informed of what was happening at all times. The hospital was spotlessly clean and very tidy throughout. The hospital is easy to navigate. I would recommend it to others.

15th September 2017

The nursing staff were very professional, on the ball and friendly. The level of service provided was excellent. The hospital was extremely clean and hygienic. I felt very much at home (if that's the appropriate term for an overnight stay in hospital) and would thoroughly recommend BMI Chaucer to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 »