BMI The Blackheath Hospital

40-42 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, London, England, SE3 9UD

16th March 2019

My experience was excellent - no issues at all

19th January 2019

I was seen by Mr Hamid T Khawaja In the Gastroenterology department being referred to by my GP for stomach pains. Mr Khawaja did many tests and found that there wasn’t anything to worry about and the pains were probably due to long term medication that I am on for Parkinsons. I found Mr Khawaja to be a very professional person but in turn made me feel totally at ease when I attended my appointments with him. I would totally recommend him

12th January 2019

I have already left a review few months ago on NHS site but no one responded from BMI hospital. I had a surgery on my nose last July and it has gone quite wrong. This surgery is due to injury. My nose looks more damage now then it did before the surgery. I have quite a lot of damage with my nasal bones.I did not get the surgery to repair the damage instead a quick job was done by simply fixing a donor bone on top of my nose and it is very obvious. I can hardly breath through one side now. After all this time the nose is still sore, it does not feel normal at all. I wil nowl have to find a surgeon who can fix the problem. This hospital should pay to fix my nose as my money has got wasted. This surgery has given me nightmares. The surgeon who did the surgery is suppose to be good but what he has done to me is very depressing and I will have to go through another surgery.

9th November 2018

Professional, friendly, helpful and efficient care received at all times during both stays at BMI Blackheath from all teams of staff including doctors, anesthetists, nurses, physiotherapists, housekeeping, catering and reception/administration. Thank you.

14th July 2017

The outpatient centre could do with a little redecorating and updating in areas.

{{category}} working at BMI The Blackheath Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Blackheath Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qm