BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mill Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, England, SK8 2PX

9th January 2019

As with any hospital visit, the most disappointing/frustrating element was the waiting around. I was originally due to be admitted at 07:00, but received a call a few days beforehand to ask me to come in for 11:00 - for which I was grateful. However, despite being seen by various health professionals, I didn't go into theatre until about 17:30. It was a long, boring and apprehensive wait.

7th January 2019

This Doctor has performed two operations on my Spine firstly at Salford Royal as a N H S patent on my upper spine last April. and Last week as a private patient in the BMI Alexander Hospital . I am pleased to say that I would reccomend this Doctor to all patients in his field. The operations at both Hospitals have gone well and the pain relief is amazing . Many Thanks B A McEvoy Patient I would also like to say that the stay in both Hospitals they cared for me superbly. All the Nursing Staff should get Medals Many Thanks again to All.

2nd January 2019

Many thanks to all the staff who made my visit comfortable. Great service from all.

31st December 2018

Excellent facilities and care.I rang up, when home, for advice after the operation and got straight through to the ward and my minor query was dealt with in a very professional manner. I even had my own room even though I was a day case.

21st December 2018

Having not been to The Alexandra before, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of care I received. Staff were friendly and prompt when I required something. The environment was clean and spacious and I was made to feel at home. Even the food was nice! All staff involved in my surgery took the upmost of care as possible. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in a rubbish situation needing surgery. Thank you for making things a little easier. My surgeon, Dr Satyadas, was exceptional. I am very pleased with how small and neat my scars are. He explained every step through the process with a friendly face to make me feel at ease. Would definitely recommend both Dr Satyadas and The BMI Alexandra Hospital.

{{category}} working at BMI The Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qj