BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mill Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, England, SK8 2PX

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th November 2019

Caring and considerate nursing staff

5th November 2019

I would like to express my gratitude to All staff in the Alexandra Hospital , from reception ,ward nurses,theatre personnel and out patient nurses were a credit to the Hospital . Fantastic !! John Harwood

4th November 2019

All the staff at the Alexandra Hospital were professional and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. I felt confident at all times that I was receiving the best treatment.

28th October 2019

The hospital is clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. I also didn’t have to wait long to be seen.

28th October 2019

I've had an op at the BMI The Alexandra Hospital some years ago and I was disappointed so I cant say I was looking forward to going in again to have my gall bladder removed. I was so wrong, the experience just couldn't have been any better. Everything was first class. I had the most amazing experience which really aided my recovery so a big thank you to all the team for doing such a brilliant job!

18th October 2019

Brilliant before and especially after care in ICU All the staff couldn’t do enough for you also the physio care after surgery all excellent and very caring people

13th October 2019

Everyone I came into contact with was lovely - kind, helpful and anxious to please. It’s a comforting hospital in lovely surroundings and I am proud it’s in an area where I live. Because I was using a walking stick at the time of my pre-op the staff member insisted I go to the Riverside Suite in The Buggy which really helped. Despite being a hospital there is a calm, welcoming atmosphere.

8th October 2019

Excellent hospital and staff.

30th September 2019

Excellent friendly staff, very impressed with the card I received.

27th September 2019

The only issue was that the ward was under-staffed virtually all the time. There is a board on the wall showing number of staff they should have on and the number they have and I never saw that they had the full number of staff on the days I looked at the board both when I was in hospital but also on the days that I visited my husband - he was in for 3 separate periods since my operation for 2 different surgeries himself. Staff all helpful and good but understaffed. Also I must congratulate the catering team - food cooked wonderfully and they are on hand if you need more drinks and will change items around on the menu for you - which is really good as often you do not feel like eating so much after surgery so their flexibility was very much appreciated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at BMI The Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qj