BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mill Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, England, SK8 2PX

18th May 2019

The staff are warm and friendly, most helpful and look after you before and after treatment. I was well informed before my treatment by letter and telephone .i would highly recommend This hospital.

18th May 2019

The staff in the hospital made me feel safe and secure after my operation. I was extremely well treated and helped whenever I needed it. Patrick Adair

30th April 2019

What can I say from first point of contact helpfulness was out of thi world the receptionist went above and beyond to get me seen.

30th April 2019

Couldn't recommend Mr Ross (and Mr camilleri) enough to anyone considering to have rhinoplasty. I had excellent care and knowledge from the initial consultation right through to the 6 week post op check up. I felt as if Mr Ross listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered even better than expected results which look natural at the same time. The surgery was not as bad as I expected with little discomfort and barely any swelling or bruising under my eyes after my cast was off a week after surgery I was out and about fine in public. Everyone in the team was helpful and informative and put my mind at ease right up until going into theatre! All in all I love my new nose and couldn't recommend a better surgeon to of carried out the procedure.

30th April 2019

Everything about my overnight stay at this hospital exceeded my expectations, from the way I was treated on arrival, and the room I was given, to the food and the various members of staff who helped me. I must make the point, though, that if the patient helps themselves then the staff will help them and with some enthusiasm. I was truly surprised to learn how rude and unhelpful other patients could be. They must be made to realise that, as patients, they are part of an occupational process, and not the inmates of some hotel with the aim of being as self-important as possible. "Do unto others" etc.etc.

{{category}} working at BMI The Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI The Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qj