BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mill Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, England, SK8 2PX

21st May 2018

Due to the bureaucracy within the NHS in arranging suitable treatment for excruciating back pain, I Initially went to the BMI, Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle as a private patient suffering from what was established to be a prolapsed disc, t. I contacted neurosurgeon Mr Kanna Gnanalingham who arranged an MRI scan and subsequently admitted me as an NHS patient within two weeks of diagnosis. I was only in the hospital for one night but I could not fault the care I received from all involved.

21st May 2018

The organisation and professionalism were first class

4th May 2018

I went into the Alex for my second operation here and found my second experience just as pleasant as the first! The hospital is clean and it is a calm environment where you receive any support you require from friendly and professional staff! Beth Gantrill, the nurse who looked after me, was amazing! She made sure I had everything I needed. I suffer from anxiety and she made me feel very relaxed and at ease with the situation!! Dr Gilmour my specialist was also brilliant! He explained everything to me before the procedure and came to see me afterwards too, to explain how the operation had gone! Dr Gilmour has made me feel very comfortable about a situation I would otherwise feel very anxious and stressed about, he even made me laugh a little prior to being put to sleep! I felt in safe hands and would recommend him to anyone in need of a gynaecologist!

20th April 2018

No improvements necessary.

17th April 2018

At the Alex you are greeted with manners, you are not looked down up on. The service through out is just as you would expect every on has manners, you are never dismissed

Nearest Hospitals